Outstanding one owner home built by History Maker. Privacy with split bedrooms, open, light bright concept in living area, breakfast bar, kitchen and dining room. Rooms have ceiling fans and walk in closets. One bedroom has special wood on half wall. Combination utility and pantry area off kitchen. Home has special upgraded appliance package and garden tub in master. Garage has built in workbench. All curtains and rods to stay with home. Property also has back covered patio and gutters. Home convenient to shopping and major interstates. Buyers to confirm school boundaries. Taxes stated is estimate.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
City, Separate Meters
1,544 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fossil Hill Estates
SONNY AND ALLEGRA NANCE
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Siding
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 49.98x100.17, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Concrete Road, Greenbelt, Interior lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price
Sorry, no content was found for this location
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 92.0%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.