Meticulously maintained executive rambler in Bloomington's countryside neighborhood! This home has 3,500+ finished square feet. Two bedrooms plus master suite on the main and one bedroom in the basement. Gleaming hardwood floors, vaulted four-season porch, three fireplaces, enormous finished basement, lower level office with hidden storage closet, 0.43-acre corner lot with tasteful landscape and fenced-in yard. Close to schools, walking trails, and parks. A true family home that offers plenty of room for entertainment and growth!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, City
3,532 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
271 - Bloomington
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Office
- Formal, Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,011 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,521 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Central Vacuum, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 3. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Brick, Stone, Freestanding.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Metal
- Patio, Porch, 4 Season Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shop. Corner, City Road, Curb, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $319,950
Median Sold Price $274,900
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)