Last Updated: 11/19/2017 1:59 PM
Cozy cabin with fabulous view of the volcanoes and a breathtaking view of Cook Inlet. Just minutes from Ninilchik boat harbor or Deep Creek boat launches. Fabulous getaway for those that want to leave the city behind, or live in year round. Build dream home & rent this out! Also has an 875 sq. ft. shop/garage. Never any pets or smoking in home! Seller is very motivated and will look at all offers!
Single Family, Cabin
Kenai Peninsula Borough
720 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Freezer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Water Softener, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Shed. Cliff/Bluff Site, Government Maintained Road.