Magnificent detailing in this 4bed,3full,1half bath Colonial. Oversized double garage, fully finished lower level with in-law apt.Sumptuous master suite with huge bath. State of the art kitchen you dreamed about with pantry and all appliances. 28x16 deck that over looks pool and fenced yard for the kids to play. This home just has to many features to mention here, it is a must see property.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Heatilator, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Garage, Paved Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Board Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Creek Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $295,000
Median Sold Price $275,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS