Stunning 5BR 5Bath brick front Colonial w tons of upgrades! LL offers a full bed/bath, office,LR, DR, sunroom, gourmet kitchen w/SS & FR w/FP. HW on lower level.Upper level has Master Suite w/full bath & sitting room. Fully finished basement w/media room & kitchenette. Deck off rear home. Rear yard backs community area extending yard to tree lines. Community Pool & tennis courts. Close to I-81!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding, Brick Front
5,865 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Dual Entry Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dryer, Washer, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Clear lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $200,000
Median sold price $175,000
Days On Market 114
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS