Huge Colonial in Greenhaven Run. Soaring two-story foyer w/ hardwood floors. Kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, island, breakfast nook and exit to rear patio! Family room with gas FP. Full, waterproofed basement w/ rough-in bath plumbing & plenty of space for rooms. Luxury owner suite w/ cathedral ceiling, fan, sitting room, walk-in closet and attached spa bath. Unique setting. Shed. Must see!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,016 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Greenhaven Run Sub
THEODORE G. DAVIS
Detailed Room Information
- Bar, Formal
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Flag Lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $370,000
Median Sold Price $367,900
Days On Market 147
Sales-List Price 102.9%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS