Magnificent and utterly breathtaking! This embassy-sized, all brick Potomac private estate has been wonderfully updated & renovated and is ready to welcome the new discerning buyer. This one is like no other, a 17,515 sq ft home of great luxury and beauty at every turn! Sited on 2+ acre lot backing to woods and parkland, a private gated entrance leads to the home surrounded by lush, mature landscaping. A spectacular 2-story grand-sized Foyer with a curved split staircase welcomes you into to this 5 bedroom/5 full bath/2 half bath/4 fireplace entertainer's dream filled with light, high ceilings and stunning millwork. The brand new modern Kitchen has been custom designed and truly sparkles with the finest quartz countertops, gourmet stainless steel appliances and gorgeous cabinetry & pendant lights over the island. The upper level features gleaming hardwood floors throughout, a lavish Owner's suite and ensuite bedrooms. Host elegant parities in the fully finished lower level with a full-sized wet bar, hardwood floors and over 6,000 sq ft of space on this level alone! It leads to the fabulous indoor pool or out to the patio.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/2 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
17,485 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 11,395 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 6,090 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,395,000
Median Sold Price $930,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS