Welcome to Captain's Hill! This beautiful home sits on .87 acres in West Ocean City with views of the bay. This home was completely remodeled in 2015 and all the major systems have been replaced and the home is very energy efficient with low utility bills which the seller will provide. Top of the line 50-year roof with transferable warranty, vinyl siding, HVAC systems, water treatment system and on-demand water heater. Completely replaced electric wiring and fixtures. Service increased to 200 amps. Completely replaced plumbing and fixtures, including well pump. Custom cabinetry throughout house has soft close drawers and doors. The spacious kitchen, with porcelain tiled floors, features Silestone counter tops, back splash, and all appliances. It opens to the sun room providing more space and great views. The living room and family room have gas insert fireplaces and mahogany wainscoting surrounds the family room. All bathrooms have been remodeled and all full bathrooms and sun room have heated porcelain tile floors. Natural hardwood floors are in all areas without tile. There is a rear entry garage with large walk up loft for easy storage. Great location. Secluded and quiet yet only minutes to downtown ocean city, shopping, restaurants/bars, marinas, beach and right around the corner from the National Blue Ribbon Ocean City Elementary School!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Shingle, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,210 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel, Circular Driveway.
- Vinyl, Shingle, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Rural, Dead End Street, Bay Front, Clear lot.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $280,000
Days On Site 147
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS