Beautiful salt-box style 2 story w 3-car garage, rear deck, screened porch and wooded lot. Quiet residential development with all services and schools close.Family room features traditional fireplace and built ins for cable and book shelves. The kitchen has an eat in country kitchen with island and bay window. The living room features french doors and looks onto a two story balcony foyer. The dining room has hardwood floors,wainscoating and large brass chandelier . There is a pantry, powder room and large screened porch to complete the first floor.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story, Salt Box
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
4,064 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Above Ground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,264 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Double Oven, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Private, Oversized Parking.
- Balcony, Enclosed, Patio, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 101 x 162 x 95 x 129 x 6>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $279,500
Median sold price $175,000
Days On Market 102
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS