Welcome to lake country! This 3 bd/2 ba home is made for rest & relaxation on 7+ park-like acres (3 1/2 are cleared & landscaped w. irrigation system) w. porches on all sides of the home to enjoy! If you like to fish or ski-its only 2 short miles to the public boat ramp to Lake Santa Fe! This property has tons of storage space for a boat, camper, outdoor gear & more in a 30X45 metal workshop w. elec & water & 4 bay doors. There are 2 addtl carports, a 18X30 carport for RV/camper & 2 more sheds & a pump house! Inside the home there's a vaulted ceiling in the great room, gas FP, formal DR & eat-in area off the kitchen! Home has NO CARPET-LVP flooring & tile only. All bdms have french doors that open to porches. MBA has jetted tub, w. in shower & w.in closet. Has a laundry rm & generator.
Single Family, Traditional
Electric Water Heater
2,043 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Indian Beach Unit 3
Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Covered, RV Parking.
- Screened Porch, Wood Decking, Covered, Front Porch, Open Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Other Building. Marsh Front, County Road, Asphalt, 5 to 10 Acres, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $232,000
Median Sold Price $189,000
Days On Site 152
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc