Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:14 PM
A simply stunning home set on 105 feet of private West Bay frontage just minutes from downtown TC. Completely and thoughtfully remodeled throughout, with brand new cedar shake siding, this home combines exquisite interior design and top of the line finishes with the serenity of the surrounding natural beauty. An open concept main floor provides the perfect space for entertaining and features breathtaking panoramic views throughout. Oversized bedrooms and multiple living spaces make this home feel cozy and spacious at the same time. The unforgettable master suite will make you never want to get up in the morning.
Single Family, Ranch
3,066 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available
Traverse City Area Public School
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,066 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, Drapery Rods Only, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Pantry, Den/study, Ceiling-beam, Walls - Panelling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential,Rental History
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access Deeded, Water Front, Landscaped, TV Antenna. Community Maintenance, Clear lot.