Last Updated: 11/24/2017 6:59 AM
Great home in Walnut Grove. Brand new roof, gutters, paint, flooring, dishwasher and lighting. This two story home has three bedrooms and three baths, a two car garage and plenty of room to park an RV, boat or additional vehicles on the side of the home. There are no covenants in this nice neighborhood. The basement is ready to fix as you like. The family room has a beautiful stone fireplace. Master bedroom has a master bath attached. This home is located close to schools, dining, shops and entertainment. It also has easy access to Denver and Boulder.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding, Frame
2,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,368 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,368 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 688 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Cable Available, Master Bath, Pantry, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road.