Immaculate custom-built home on a quiet cul-de-sac is waiting for your family. The causal living room features built-in bookshelves, fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining areas. The large gourmet kitchen is comprised of a large center island and sink, elegant granite countertops, plenty of cabinets and counter space and a huge pantry. The formal dining is unique with its beautiful fireplace and could be converted for a 4th bedroom or another living area if needed. Also located on the first floor is the master bedroom and bath with gorgeous double vanity and separate shower and soaking tub. The second story contains two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath. The second story has a spacious loft area just right for an office or homework area. Hardwood flooring and plantation shutters throughout this home set the stage for a very elegant style. This home features a private garden sanctuary that is enjoyed from the large screened porch, a patio area, and a private observation deck in the middle of the garden. The storage closet over the garage which is accessed from the second floor is enormous. All this luxury living is awaiting your private review. Call today to see.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,491 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridgevent/Turbines, Electric, Natural Gas
PRATTVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PRATTVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Dual Entry Bathroom
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Continuous Cleaning
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Gas logs.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- 9Ft+ Ceilings, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Parking Pad.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping. Cul-De-Sac.
19 01 11 3 000 001.078
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $188,950
Median Sold Price $194,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Xome-Montgomery Area AOR