Endless opportunities await in this solid rambler with great curb appeal! With 3 main-floor bedrooms, including a master with 7'x 7' walk-in closet and separate entrance to the bath, formal dining room, sunken living room w/arched architectural detailing, laundry/bath combo and an open kitchen/family room space with casual dining and gas fireplace, you have everything on one level! In the basement, the living space almost doubles; the storage room is set-up for an additional bathroom, there is a bar area, potential 4th bedroom, HUGE family room, and more storage, plus a workshop, and utility area. The attached double garage is roomy and offers additional storage and workspace. With features like seamless steel siding, gutter helmets, storm door covers, a stand-by generator, and exterior sump pump, this home is waiting for your personal touches!
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Blue Earth County
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, Ci
2,898 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Well pump
Maple River #2135
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection, First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,610 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Block, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Attached Carport.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Extra Storage, Curb & Gutter. City Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $153,950
Median Sold Price $176,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: MNRASM: Mankato MN