This home has so much to offer! The interior and exterior freshly painted, new carpets and flooring, updated bathrooms. The interior features 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, almost 1,200 square feet, not including the enclosed patio and sits on a large lot 7,534 square feet. The kitchen includes lots of cabinets with plenty of storage space with traditional countertops, breakfast area, separate laundry room. The three bedrooms feature lush carpeting and ceiling fans. The spacious living area features a bay window, wood/gas burning fireplace. The brick porch located in the front is perfect for relaxing. The backyard is perfect for entertaining. The large lot has lush landscaping, fruit trees and a covered patio. A well loved home waiting for a new family.
Single Family, Traditional
1,169 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $679,950
Median sold price $640,000
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS