Last Updated: 9/20/2017 7:39 AM
Stunning 2013 brick colonial on 30 acres w/majestic park like setting. Private property w/trails, pond, and stream. Home with-in prestigious community, on cul-de-sac drive. 5,000+ Fin. sq. ft. Gourmet Kitchen w/SS appliances & custom granite. Master bdrm w/ tray ceilings, walk in closets, & jetted tub to soak in the scenic views. Fin. walkout bsmt. 9ft ceilings, Energy star certified, natural gas.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
Brick & Wood Siding
5,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Water Closet, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Walkout, Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows
- 2. Fireplace Glass Door, Heatilator, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Pond Front, Private Roads, Premium Lot, Creek, Pond.
MD-32 / Sykesville Rd.Turn right onto MD-91 / Gamber Rd. Turn left onto MD-140 W / Baltimore Blvd. Turn left onto Bethel Rd. Turn right onto Old Westminster Pike. Turn left onto Arnold Rd. Turn right onto Margath. Turn left onto Gareth.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $359,900
Median sold price $294,000
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS