Lovely Mandarin Home in a Great Neighborhood with Lots of Upgrades! Brick Accents on Front Ext, Stucco Sides, and Newer Roof. Lush Yard with a Garden, Playset, and Pond in Backyard! Extra Large Master Suite and Screened Tiled Patio with Hot Tub. Hardwood Flooring, Granite, and Upgraded Cabinets & Appliances. A Newer Sprinkler System with Well Water Pump House too! Relax by the Serene Pond with Plenty of Room for Entertaining. Bring your RV or Boat. Quaint Community Close to it all, with no HOA or CDD fees! Plus 1-Year Home Warranty and Transferable Termite Bond. Don't Wait to See This One!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
1,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wood Floors, Hot Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Patio Screened, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Water Front. City Road, Asphalt, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $235,000
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc