Back in the market this best Kept Secret in Los Alamitos! This detached 2 story property was the model home and includes every optional builder upgrade - a homeowner's dream! It boasts three bedrooms and three bathrooms with elegant finishing touches that lend to its modern yet comfortable interior. From the custom Ceasarstone quartz counter-tops to the in ceiling speakers throughout the house, this home is perfectly turnkey for your buyer, especially with its brand new floors and fresh paint throughout. This home is a great fit for anyone looking in the highly desired Los Alamitos Unified School District. The upstairs includes a tech loft, laundry room, along with spacious bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The master suite includes a separate shower, oversize tub, quartz counter tops and a custom walk-in closet. The garage includes large storage cabinets along with epoxy flooring and an electric car charger. Come discover the warmth and comfort of true neighborhood living just a short walk or bike ride from local restaurants, cafes, shops, parks, prestigious schools and beaches. Buyer to verify square footage.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Alamitos Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft, Jack & Jill
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Rain Gutters, TV Antenna. Curbs Walk.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $875,000
Median Sold Price $990,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS