Under Construction. Caroline II model, 4/3.5 with study and loft is to be completed April 2020, (we have 13 models/spec homes completed right now). This beautiful community, Grand Oaks Manor, is adjacent to The Villages, only 5 minutes to Hwy 466 for shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and hospitals. NO BOND to pay and no age restrictions. Quality built concrete block luxury home, brick paver driveway/walkway/patio, oversized 2 car garage, gas tankless water heater, gas range and furnace. This design has an open floor plan, kitchen island and dining area, very private Master Suite, interior laundry with a powder room across the hall, a guest bedroom w/ensuite bath and den, all on the first floor; upstairs is a media loft, and 2 bedrooms with a full bath. Stunning landscape package and amenities include getting your lawn mowed, resort style salt water pool/jacuzzi, a state of the art fitness center in the 13,000 sq ft clubhouse w/2 meeting rooms and caterer's kitchen; there's a playground, pickleball courts and 2 dog parks. These are exquisite homes for the most discerning Buyers. Order a new home and choose colors/finishes/fixtures or buy one of our move-in ready homes.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Fire Hydr
Public Sewer, Sewer Available
2,412 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Grand Oaks Manor
Coast Development Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Loft, Utility Room, Attic
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Alley Entrance, Street Parking, Driveway, Guest Parking, On Street.
- Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Sprinkler Meter
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Street Lights. In County, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $221,075
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)