Gorgeous One Story Home in the award winning Jefferson School District of West Bloomington! This home offers tons of well appointed square feet, both on the main and lower levels, with the highlight being the open Kitchen-Family Room that is a true rarity in this location and price range! As well, the two Main Level Bathrooms, which includes a Private Master Bath, have been completely renovated, along with a full Kitchen renovation. Easily expand the bedroom and bathroom count with the already placed perfect lower level bedroom spot and a 3/4 bathroom ready for finishing! Enjoy the park view and all the natural light that this home offers!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, City
2,708 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
271 - Bloomington
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Rough-in Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,599 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,109 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Daylight, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, City Road, Paved Road, Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $287,000
Days On Site 54
Sales-List Price 101.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)