Last Updated: 9/24/2017 3:27 AM
A NEW ROOF THIS YEAR & NEW AC LAST YEAR give you confidence in this 5-bedroom, 3-bath, pool/spa home on a privacy-fenced quarter-acre at the back of Boyette Springs! Your choice is even easier thanks to quality upgrades in all baths and the kitchen '“ granite counters, undermount sinks, tile backsplashes, stainless-steel appliances '“ plus tile, wood and laminate floors with no carpet anywhere. Inside 2,060 square feet, you get front living and dining rooms with arches and art niches, then a back family room beside the kitchen with breakfast area that opens through sliders to the pool/spa lanai. That lanai has screened and roof-sheltered sections for all-weather enjoyment, and a 3-way bedroom split allows all sorts of possibilities. For example, there's a nursery or office option because one secondary bedroom is off the living room near the master suite. There's a guest room or in-law option because another secondary bedroom is at the opposite rear corner, with its own bath and pool access. And finally, the remaining two bedrooms share their own hall and bath off the kitchen. There's a storage shed in the fenced and gated yard, and of course extra space in the 3-car garage. Boyette Springs is known for large yards, low fees, an excellent elementary school and playground park right in the neighborhood, and a location that's convenient to other fine schools, shops, restaurants and more!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,060 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Volume
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Concrete, In-ground, Screen Enclosed
- Community Spa
- Lot Dimensions
- 80x136, 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Shed / Utility Building, Sidewalks. In County, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
From U.S. 301, east 4 miles on Boyette Road just past charter school to right on Deepbrook Drive, then all the way to the back of the neighborhood.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $250,000
Median sold price $210,000
Days On Market 97
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS