This is the most perfect little updated house imaginable! Custom woodworking & built-in's thru out. High end appliances, granite, leaded glass & heated floors in kitchen. Master w/walk-in & built-in's. Lux Master Bath w/ceiling tub filler & separate tile shower w/body spray & rain shower. FamRm w/beamed ceiling, pegged oak floors, leaded glass. Upstairs guest suite with whirlpool tub/steam shower, skylights w/rain sensors, built-in's, wet bar, built-in coffee maker, bar fridge, separate heat/ac. Enjoy the outdoors? L Play golf? There are lighted putting greens, T-boxes, holes, sand traps & mulched paths that wind thru the mature oaks, lighted at dusk, watched over by your very own T-Rex! This property can also be sold together with adjacent lot (see vacant land MLS #10375581) for a total of 4+ acres. If purchased together, you could live in the luxurious little cottage as you build your dream home on the adjacent lot! The property is zoned R-7 & annexed to the Village of Countryside.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Well Private
Aluminum Siding, Brick, Frame
1,872 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Other. Forced Air, Other, Baseboard, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Aluminum, Frame
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.21 ACRES MOL PER SURVEY, 2.0-2.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Gate Entry, Landscaped Professionally. Forest Preserve Adjacent, Stream Front, Concrete Road, Pond, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $198,450
Median Sold Price $151,375
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data