Welcome to 10662 Saddlebrook in the desirable Pointe West subdivision in Grand Ledge schools! This 2005 two-story with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths features 2037 fin sq ft above grade plus an additional 982 unfin sq ft in the basement - on the main level, the foyer welcomes you into the home with cathedral ceilings and hardwood floors, a spacious formal living room, open kitchen (all appliances included) with informal dining room that leads into the large family room with gas fireplace - there is also a convenient half bath on this level. The second level features a large master suite with spacious bathroom that includes double sinks, a stand-up shower and linen closet - there are also 3 additional bedrooms and full bathroom with double sinks - plus, don't miss the second floor laundry!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,037 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,037 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven Gas, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Paved Road, Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,950
Median Sold Price $229,900
Days On Site 133
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors