Looking for an updated home in Grand Ledge School district? Six miles W of Grand Ledge with a country setting. Enjoy total privacy and nature views from you large back deck. One acre lot with beautiful mature trees. Pretty setting with long driveway leading to this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath two story home. Covered front porch leads into living, dining room with dark wood laminate flooring that leads into the kitchen, first floor laundry and full bath with shower. Kitchen has light wood cabinets and stainless appliances plus pantry. Spacious family room are has cathedral ceilings and wood burning stove. Upper level has master suite with walk in closet that connects to the full bath. 2 other nice size carpeted bedrooms. Unfinished basement for storage along with an outdoor shed and kennel area
Single Family, 2 Story
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,886 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Public Roads.
6.4 miles NW of Grand Ledge. M-43 to Wheaton to E Eaton Hwy W house on right.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,950
Median Sold Price $229,900
Days On Site 133
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors