Last Updated: 9/25/2017 5:47 PM
Move-in ready! Stunning TH w/ brick front, 1-car garage, and gorgeous view! Brand new HVAC, refrigerator, gas ranger, dishwasher, carpet for stairs & hallway, and fresh paint through the house. Extended morning room, hardwood floors, 2 walk-in-closets in MB. Large FR w/ fireplace. Top schools. Great community w/ swimming pool, gym, playground, and tennis court, free for residents. Retails nearby.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
2,367 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace Glass Door.
- Additional Interior Features
- Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Brick Driveway.
Rt 99 to Dorchester Way, right on Folkestone
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $434,900
Median sold price $460,000
Days On Market 75
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS