Your search is over! This amazing log cabin has it all, even a front porch swing! SPECTACULAR VIEWS…LEVEL ENTRY…MASTER ON MAIN…COVERED PORCHES…GATED COMMUNITY WITH AMENITIES…The list goes on! This is the perfect home for a family to gather or for those who like to entertain...Cozy stone fireplace, plenty of level parking, and spacious lower level. Two covered porches provide great areas for outdoor entertaining. Spectacular view from the back porch (rocking chairs included). Elevation is approx 2,170 FT. If you love the outdoors, BUCK MTN is the place for you with hard to find amenities like ATV/UTV Trails, Hiking Trails, Fish Pond, Water Falls, Pavilion, Putting Green, Community Center and much more! Located just 22 miles from downtown Boone & just 18 miles from downtown Wilkesboro, Buck Mtn is an ideal location for a full-time residence or vacation home. Both long term and short-term rentals are allowed, so this cute log cabin could make a great rental property for outdoor enthusiasts or those looking to relax in the mountains. YOU WON’T BELIEVE ALL THIS COMMUNITY HAS TO OFFER, SO CALL THE LISTING AGENT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL CABIN AND FOR A TOUR OF BUCK MTN!
Single Family, Log, 3+ Story
Private Sewer System
2,099 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,315 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 784 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Window/Wall Unit
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Gas Burning, Stone.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Radon Mitigation, Handicapped Access, Window Treatment, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Trails, Mature Landscaping, Gazebo. Pond Front, Private Roads, Gravel Road, Partial Wood.
- Community Amenities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $334,900
Median Sold Price $126,500
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 92.0%
SOURCE: High Country AOR