BEAUTIFUL NEW LISTING in Popular Ashbrooke!! This one owner, 4bd/2bth, plus a BONUS room, is move in ready and located on one of the Biggest, Level, cul-de-sac Lots in the subdivision. Featuring hard wood floors, gas fireplace, covered patio, and security alarm system. Kitchen is complete with granite counters, stainless appliances and breakfast bar, Large Master with trey ceiling and Master Bath with dual vanity, jetted tub, separate shower and large walk in closet. Located in Award winning Germantown Schools!! And qualifies for USDA, rural development 100% FINANCING TO QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Single Family, French Provincial, 1-1/2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service, Gas
1,869 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GERMANTOWN HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Split Plan, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Hydro Tub, Walk-in Closets, Attic Walk-up, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Slab
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Club House, Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Clubhouse
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,500
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Central Mississippi Realtors, Inc.