Last Updated: 9/26/2017 9:50 AM
Exquisite 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome located in the Durham Manor community. Living room introduces the open concept main level. Central to the open floor plan, the spacious kitchen offers ample wood cabinetry & granite countertops. Upper level master with walk-in closet. Lower level family room and full bath with jetted Jacuzzi tub. Beautifully landscaped backyard with secure storage!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
1,878 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Bath Description
- Tub-2+ Person, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Vinyl Frame
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Open Floor Plan, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Partial, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Atrium.
Take I-695 E toward Essex. Take onto MD-43 E/White Marsh Blvd via EXIT 31C. Left onto Dunfield Rd. Right onto Belair Rd. Take MD-24 N/Rock Spring Rd toward Forest Hill Rocks. Left onto Dellcrest Dr. Right onto Trudeau Dr. Left onto Paden Ct
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $404,900
Median sold price $350,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS