Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:39 PM
Awesome Well maintained home on almost 16 beautiful acres filled with wildlife and 600ft of private frontage on the Grand River plus 2 pole barns in award winning Lowell School district. The home features an oversized finished heated garage with 220 elect, spacious mudroom, Kitchen with eating area and access to three season room, deck and patio overlooking the private backyard, 3 bedrooms with built-in closet organizers, full bath, large living area and main floor laundry. Updates and extras include a large garden area, built in natural gas Holland grill, ThermoSpa hot tub, new roof-2017, garage doors-2017, sealed crawlspace by Ayers-over $14,000, septic/drain field-2015, replacement windows, furnace-2015, softener-2013.
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Own, River
1,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Unpaved, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Barn. Paved Road, Public Roads, Terraced, Ravine, Wetlands, Wooded, Acreage.