Welcome to your new home located in highly sought after West Goshen Township in the award winning West Chester Area School District. Tucked away on a cul-de-sac street, this four bedroom, two and a half bath home is ready for it's new owner. Step into the warmly lit two story foyer and make your way to the large gourmet kitchen with stunning appointments such as granite countertops, plenty of cabinetry, updated appliances and plenty of room to entertain family and friends to a wonderful meal. The first floor boasts hardwood flooring, formal living room, formal dining room, den with gas fireplace and a powder room. Upstairs the magnificence continues. The master bedroom ensuite is sure to please with walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub, stall glass rain shower, separate sitting area; all setting the stage for a spa like experience Three spacious bedrooms and a hall bath complete this level. As if all of this wasn't enough, your own private oasis awaits you out back. Perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing and enjoying the privacy, the backyard features a gorgeous in-ground liner pool (located at the back of the property to allow for usable yard space) and an over sized deck where you can enjoy your favorite beverages at the end of a hard day at work. The unfinished basement is ready for your finishing touches, should you need additional living space. And did we mention the central location? Just a hop skip and a jump to West Chester Borough where you will enjoy food, shopping and entertainment and close to major thoroughfares make getting to work and play a breeze.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,862 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV, DSL Available
West Chester Area
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,862 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Sauna, Skylight, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $525,000
Median Sold Price $422,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS