Live your best life at 109 Michael Street! This property is pristine, charming, comfortable, and absolutely perfect for entertaining!!! The location, just 2 minutes from town, gives you all the peaceful quiet of country living combined with the community perks of a developed neighborhood. The bright, spacious kitchen with center island and sunny breakfast nook walks out to a covered deck and BBQ area. Enjoy your main floor Master Suite with a private deck that overlooks the amazing back yard. The full, finished basement features a gorgeous wet bar and recreation room with double-sided brick fireplace shared with the cozy family room. Basement Bonus Room is currently used as a non-conforming 4th bedroom. The recently installed Automatic Whole House Generator gives you peace of mind that youll be safe and sound through any storm.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Stucco, Vinyl Siding
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Nashville Dist 49
NASHVILLE DIST 49
NASHVILLE DIST 49
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Trash Compactor, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $147,500
Median Sold Price $130,000
Days On Site 158
Sales-List Price 88.7%
SOURCE: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System