Well maintained and move in ready Limestone Village twin. Perfect location at the back of the neighborhood, this home is sure to please and priced under market value! As you arrive, the front porch welcomes you. Enter into the large living room with coat closet. Through the living room you will find the formal dining room with access to the back deck. The spacious kitchen offers gas cooking and dishwasher with a great view of the back yard! A convenient main floor laundry room and half bath complete the first floor. The second floor boasts a large master bedroom with ceiling fan and double closet as well as two additional bedrooms and a full/hall bath. Not enough for you? In the basement you will find a large finished family room with recessed lighting and double closets as well as two additional bonus rooms. In-law quarters could even be a possibility! The back yard is beautiful and private backing to a corn field. Take a look today because this home surely won't be here tomorrow!
Other, Colonial, 2 Story, Carriage House
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Brick
1,432 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,432 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,500
Median Sold Price $199,900
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS