Stunning former model home on a beautiful lot backing to natural area. Enter into a high ceiling foyer with winding staircase and a bridge overlooking a bright great room with tall windows opening into a large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, large island and a breakfast nook that features a dual fireplace. Great room offers a well finished wet bar. The library/study features custom judge paneled shelving. Nine foot (9') ceilings throughout the home, large master suite with tray ceilings and a cozy sitting area. A bonus room on the second floor offers an extra play/study area. Partially finished walk-out lower level with a full bath and steam shower. Amazing backyard with a custom 30' concrete deck, brick wood burning fireplace with decorative brick paver patio and pathway around the deck. Great for entertaining. A Must See!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,342 sq. ft
Clear Creek Sub No 1
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,150 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Paved Road.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and , ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $332,450
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Real Comp