Striking, Sophisticated and Simply Stunning. Grand elegance, opulent finishes and quality craftsmanship define this one of a kind custom built residence. Open concept floor plan hosting grand scaled two story entryway, family room with 23 ft ceilings, built-ins and full masonry fireplace. Formal dining room, butlers pantry, sunroom and first floor study/optional bedroom. Magnificent kitchen suited with handcrafted cabinetry, granite countertops, professional grade appliance package, oversized island and adjoining breakfast area. True master retreat with sitting room, dueling walk-in closets and spa like ensuite bath. Four expansive additional second floor bedrooms and loft area with desk/work space. Luxurious full finished basement with game room, play room, recreation room, bar, bedroom, full bath and plenty of storage. One acre professionally landscaped property with extensive brick paver patio, walkways and circular driveway. Three and a half car heated garage and so much more!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
5,000 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
ELMER H FRANZEN INTERMEDIATE SCH
F E PEACOCK MIDDLE SCHOOL
LAKE PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Loft, Mud Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 X 400, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,900
Median Sold Price $318,750
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data