The Estates of Longwood is a serene residential community located just minutes to Tysons Corner. These well-designed, exemplary homes sit on approximately one acre of land that abounds with mature landscaping. 10919 Shallow Creek offers 3 finely finished levels of approximately 6000 square feet. 10 foot ceilings on main level and 9 foot ceilings on the upper and lower levels. Upon arrival you enter a 2-story foyer with the main staircase set back creating a large arrival area. The formal living room and dining room with floor to ceiling windows open to the arrival area. The chef's kitchen and family room span the entire rear of the home and are flooded with light. In the 2-story gathering room you will find a gas fireplace and a rear staircase leading to the upper level. There is a home office with custom cherry built-ins, access from the casual dining area to the screen porch which overlooks the pool and lush yard and is a favorite spot for the current owners. Laundry room, powder room and garage access (4 car) complete the main level. Upstairs you will find 4 lovely bedrooms and 3 full baths. All have huge closets, quality carpeting and lovely views of this beautiful neighborhood. The master suite is inviting with a Juliet balcony, gas fireplace, tray ceiling and his and hers walk-in closets The spa-like bath has a large shower and separate soaking tub. Head to the lower level to find a 5th bedroom with full bath, media room, home fitness center, wet bar and club room with corner gas fireplace. This is an above ground lower level and just steps to the hot tub, pool and patio. The pool is 9 feet deep, heated with diving board. It is surrounded with River Birch, Crepe Myrtles and other perennials. So so so alluring! I have tried hard to highlight what makes this home so special but I encourage you to take a look for yourself. It is open for you on Sunday, April 14, 2019 from 1 -3PM. I hope to see you then.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,457 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Estates At Longwood
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Library, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,457 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,495,000
Median Sold Price $1,190,000
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS