Last Updated: 11/22/2017 6:02 PM
Fantastic contemporary home that backs to Pike National Forest!Views of the City and Mountains!This light and Airy home has a beautiful atrium with automatic skylights,other features include a large kitchen,media room,private covered back patio with built in barbecue grill,central vacuum,decks off bedrooms, master bedroom with 5-piece bathroom,slipper bathtub, heated bathroom floor and large closet with built in closet system.quality 2x6 construction!the windows and views are incredible! media room with projector and speakers, main floor study/studio, beautiful landscaping and privacy are a great feature outside! Please view the virtual tour for a full view of this great home!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,814 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,450 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,364 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Skylight, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Covered, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Grill, Landscaped Professionally. Forest Preserve Adjacent, Gated Community, Private Roads, Paved Road.