12 Rooms, 5 bdrms, 3 baths, 20x40 in ground pool. In home Pool room goes directly to pool. Driveway 1700' long for complete seclusion, foliage on both sides of driveway appear to be a tunnel during summer. Lg lawn w/ perrenials. Great for barbecues & swimming gatherings. Home's position allows full sun light all day. Lights illuminate the yard at night if wanted. Lights in all closets, showers & tubs. Laundry room w/utility sink & folding table. Hard wired generator in place. Mature woods on No.& So. protect home from strong winds. Three bowl sink in kitchen with insta hot, jenn air stove is brick arched w/double built in ovens. There is a 1000 sq ft finished room in the basement for entertaining large crowds. Wood room can hold enough firewood for two seasons with lots of basement storage as well. 3 bay garage with direct entry to home. Left side of home has a deck that is private from front of home. 20 minutes to Sunday River Area and Bethel. 2 brick fireplaces compliment kitchen.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
4,008 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,864 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $182,500
Median Sold Price $83,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 88.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System