This charming farmhouse is awaiting your imagination! Boasting a 3 story barn with over 2,500 sq ft, newer vinyl siding,100% owned solar panel system, blown-in insulation in the basement, updated insulation in the house to pass energy efficiency standards and heat pumps-- heating and cooling expenses are incredibly low! The house has 3 bedrooms with a bonus room, first floor laundry, as well as an enclosed 3 season porch. The beautiful yard has plenty of space for entertaining or relaxing and is equipped with hoop house for gardening. With cosmetic updates, this home can have the appeal of yesteryear with the convenience of being energy efficient. This property is zoned for many different uses!
Single Family, Farmhouse
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Solar, Propane
Rsu 51/Msad 51
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Wood
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Dirt, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered Park Lot, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Glass Porch/Balcony
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $587,500
Median Sold Price $359,500
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System