Do NOT wait for 6 months for new construction! Welcome to 11 Firehawk Drive in Stafford, Virginia! Nestled in the Brentsmill Estates neighborhood on a quiet street ending in a cul-de-sac. This stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial is perfect for entertaining. The lower level has a potential in-law suite or guest room area and a huge recreation room! Commuting is easier with easy access to I-95, Express Lanes, VRE, and slug lot options. Super close to shopping, dining, and entertainment in every direction. MCB Quantico is 2 miles close! Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy nearby Aquia Creek and Harbour with endless nature-centered activities, there is something here for everyone!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,467 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Loft, Office, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,286 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,181 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Stone, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $449,900
Median Sold Price $363,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS