Last Updated: 11/20/2017 12:59 AM
Just might be the newest home in desirable Mayfair Subdivision! Bright and spacious, this 3-5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was built in 2004 and has been very well maintained. The open-concept expanded ranch with cathedral ceilings offers several custom features/touches, one floor living, and it sits at the end of the Hartwell Lane cul-de-sac so it's private, quiet, and great for kids. Walking distance to Farrington Elementary School and Cony High School, less than 5 minutes to Togus VA and downtown Augusta.
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,454 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Gas service near by
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,636 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 818 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Landscaped. In City, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Paved Road, Level, Sloped.