Stunning 5BR/3.5BA colonial in fantastic South Burlington location! You will fall in love with the ample natural light and spacious, open floor plan in this immaculate home. Recently refinished hardwood floor throughout first floor with custom Spanish tile in foyer and kitchen. Large kitchen and dining area with plenty of cabinets, center island, brand-new cook top with stainless appliances and slider to back deck. Preformed fireplace insert is available in generously-sized living room off kitchen. Formal dining room, first floor office with Brazilian Cherry hardwood floor, large mudroom off attached two-car garage and first floor laundry. Expansive master suite with two double-closets and private bath with large soaking whirlpool tub and separate shower. Spacious and sunny bedrooms with ample closet space. Entire second floor is newly carpeted. Finished bedroom in basement with 3/4 bath. Duct work has been completed for central AC and is ready to be installed. Outdoor sprinkler system with irrigation and the home is complete with its own security system.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl
3,072 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
FREDERICK H. TUTTLE MIDDLE SCH
SO. BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Common, First Floor Laundry, Inside
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,072 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement, Bath Stubbed
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Window Blinds, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Sidewalks. Close To Shops, Suburban, Public Transport, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $432,900
Median sold price $295,000
Days On Market 157
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network