Nestled on a scenic cul-de-sac street in the exclusive Sherborne collection at Covenant Hills in Ladera Ranch, this elegant European-inspired home is certain to provide inspired living for generations to come. Sweeping hill, neighborhood and city-light views embellish the residence, which is complemented by a spacious homesite with handsome flagstone patios, brick hardscaping, a gated entry patio, a fireplace-warmed backyard loggia with fountains, and a festive entertainment pavilion with wraparound bar, a kitchen and space heater. Luxury continues throughout the 3-level residence, which offers 5 ensuite bedrooms and 5.5 baths including a main-level guest suite with private entrance. A circular foyer provides passage to a formal living room with fireplace, a formal dining room, a billiards room and library. Approximately 4,713 square feet, the open design impresses with an open-concept family room and kitchen, complete with a fireplace with raised hearth, a built-in entertainment center with surround sound, a breakfast room with beamed ceiling, a butler’s pantry, island, wine refrigerator, granite countertops, antiqued-white cabinetry and Thermador appliances. Upstairs, the master suite exhibits a covered view deck, jetted tub, walk-in closet with built-ins, and a versatile third-level retreat. Luxurious amenities are led by fresh interior paint, crown molding, hardwood floors, leaded-glass windows, arched passageways, high ceilings, designer paint and plantation shutters.
Single Family, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,713 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Library, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Data Wiring/Cat 5
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Balcony, Covered
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Sport Court
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $849,000
Median Sold Price $760,000
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS