Rooms with a VIEW, ready for a Party! Lovely, well cared for home w/ a spacious open floor plan boasts views of Kingston Bay & the Myles Standish Monument. Walls of windows & sliders overlook beautifully landscaped gardens & yard. Plenty of outdoor space to enjoy nights by the fire or days basking in the sun. Designed for entertaining both inside & out. Enjoy the well-designed kitchen w/ propane cooking & an island for serving & socializing. Get cozy w/ a cup of tea, warmed by the efficient pellet stove & soak up the amazing light-filled first floor, which encompasses living, dining, family room (wired for sound), kitchen, bath, laundry & a bedroom. 2nd-floor hosts a cathedral ceiling master bedroom w/ sweeping views & sliders out to a private Juliet balcony w/ a newly installed carefree composite deck, a walk-in closet for plenty of storage, a spa-like bath & the 3rd bedroom. The unfinished basement has plenty of space w/ much potential, equipped w/ work & storage space & a half bath.
Single Family, Craftsman
2 Full/1 Half
2,102 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Hookups in Closet
- Fireplace, Custom Cabinetry, Island
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Tub Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Partial, Dirt, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- 1. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Screens, Garden. Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,900
Median Sold Price $394,750
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)