Truly one of a kind custom home w/lake views/access. Large open rooms through out the home offering identical main/upper level master suites w/fireplaces. Each bedroom connects to a bath. Desirable kitchen perfect for cooking/entertaining. Screened deck, boat slip, apartment/in-law suite w/ separate entrance, basement offers many possibilities, This is a must see as the feature list is endless.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
6 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
8,572 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Long View Shores
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Kitchen Combo, Formal, Breakfast Area
- Island, 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Dual Entry Bathroom, Water Closet
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Disposal, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Heated, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Mantle, Insert, Gas Burning.
- Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Attic Access Only, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Ceiling-beam, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Boat Slip. Lake Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $374,900
Median Sold Price $254,000
Days On Market 115
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS