REDUCED $25,000! A private garden oasis. A panoramic view of trees with a creek flowing in your own backyard. Here you are away from it all, yet in the heart of amenity filled Seven Hills! Stone steps provide easy access to the many terraces and gardens of the lush fenced yard. Enjoy the wonderfully private views from the screened porch, the terrace level patio and through the walls and walls of windows.A beautifully appointed brick home with soaring ceilings, heavy trim and moldings, hardwoods, granite and cherry cabinetry in the kitchens and baths. A private, serene setting both inside and out. A Must See!
Single Family, Traditional, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete Siding
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Recreation Room, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, 2nd Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Finished, Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Water, Creek/Stream
- Lot Dimensions
- 57X136X198X122, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $210,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)