Laconia, NH beautiful 1720 sq. ft., four bedroom, four bath Condo on THE WINNIPESAUKEE RIVER WITH DOCK . You will love the open concept first floor featuring a spacious 16'x16' kitchen with ample counter & storage space and BRAND NEW APPLIANCES, spacious 25âx14â Living / Dining Room with Hickory Hand-scraped hardwood floors and a 9'x7' 1/2 bath with FIRST FLOOR LAUNDRY. The second floor features a bright & spacious 21âx10â Master bedroom with a 14'x6' Master bath and a 11'x11â third bedroom. The third floor features a 12'x10' bedroom, a 12'x9' bedroom, 7'x5' half bath, 7'x6' closet and additional 11'x9' storage room for plenty of storage space. You & your family will love spending the summer on your private dock on Winnipesaukee River which flows directly into Lake Winnipesaukee where you will enjoy the gorgeous beach setting & breathtaking sunsets. Enjoy all the charm this in-town home has to offer with City water, City Sewer, & trash, with easy access to parks, schools, hospital & local shops. Take advantage of all the Lakes Region amenities have to offer such as Bond Beach on Lake Opechee, Gunstock Ski Mt., and Meadowbrook Music Pavilion, just minutes away. Quick and easy access to I93, just 90 minutes to Boston.
Condo, Duplex, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl
1,720 sq. ft
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Onsite Gas, Telephone
ELM STREET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
LACONIA MIDDLE SCHOOL
LACONIA HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Common, First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,720 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Walkout, Crawl, Daylight, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Porch Covered
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Water Access, Water Front, Private Dock. In City, River Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $259,450
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network