Dream of owning a home on a picturesque lake? This four-bedroom colonial on a 1.7-acre lot offers fantastic views of Nash Road Lake. Take in the scenery from the large deck or enjoy it while sitting in the adjacent screened-in porch with dual ceiling fans. For a closer view, take a seat at the brick fire pit right next to the shoreline, which offers easy lake access. Inside, beautiful hardwood floors and an abundance of windows and skylights provide a bright and cheery atmosphere. The well-appointed eat-in kitchen features a double wall oven and stylish backsplash. The huge first-floor master bedroom suite has a two-story vaulted ceiling and direct access to the deck via sliding glass doors. The master bath features a walk-in shower, dual vanity, and separate jetted tub. Additional bedrooms are spacious, with plenty of storage. Enjoy the new roof and have a piece of mind with a life time warranty on shingles and 30 year warranty labor and replacement
Single Family, Colonial, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,533 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Slate, Wood
- A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Thermal Window
- Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Track Lighting, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Water Access, Lake, Water Front, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $317,000
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS