Can you believe an acre lot this close to St Augustine and still affordable? NO HOA OR CDD FEES. Bring your boat, RV or work truck and still plenty of room for all your toys. Poured concrete pilings provide firm home support over covered parking with room for 2 or more vehicles. Easy maintenance siding and low maintenance landscaping even more appealing for the laid-back lifestyle of St Augustine. Kitchen updated with new counters and glass tile backsplash, new engineered laminate in living and kithen and new carpet in bedrooms, updated bathroom with modern vanity and tiled shower with glass tile accents make it move in ready! If you are in transition and need owner financing, potentially available with acceptable credit. Being sold as-is with inspections welcome.
Single Family, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater
1,120 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
St Augustine Heights
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Other Parking.
- Wood Decking, Front Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Shed. City Road, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $366,450
Median Sold Price $188,000
Days On Site 130
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc