*** Back in the market with Price Improvement**** This is a great opportunity to own this beautiful home in one of the most desirable golf course neighborhoods in Deltona. Very specious and lost of light in each room of this home. 3 bedrooms each with its own walk in closet, an open kitchen/family room featuring cathedral ceilings and wood burning fireplace great for family gatherings and entertaining. Living room,dinette area,separate dining room, bonus room, laundry room. In-ground, screened pool with private surroundings. Two car garage with inside Abundant storage and workshop area. Screened enclosure. Upstairs completed attic room. 8 x 12 shed is on the property for you to store your stuff. Move in-ready, all you have to do add some personal touches or upgrades.
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater
Stucco, Wood Frame
1,954 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deltona Lakes Unit 26
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Extra Storage, Sidewalks, Shed. Corner, Golf Course, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $195,000
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS