Pride of ownership shows in this well-maintained family estate owned by 1 family. Beautiful hardwd flrs, renovated kitchen w/granite, custom cabinets, 12" tile. Large master w/sitting rm, large secondary bedrms, formal living & dining room. Family rm addition w/surround windows. Large finished lower lvl, home sits on a corner lot w/ large patio, additional parking pad right side of home
Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Brick
2,952 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Other, Foyer, Utility Room, Utility Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,054 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 898 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street, Garage.